Desktop Revealed.

Connor over at Worship City started this, and I though I'd jump in. He asked us to show our desktop wallpaper. So here goes.

I have two PC's that I use regularly. My Acer Aspire notebook (dual-booted to XP and Ubuntu Studio) is my main horse. Both OS's have the same image:


Yes, I'm a Battlestar Galactica freak. This image I got, I think, from Mojo, who is a visual effects artist/supervisor for BSG, having worked on Star Trek: Voyager and Babylon 5 as well. Very cool dude to know if you are into computer- generated eye-candy. (This is actually one fourth of the original giga-pixel image of Pegasus. I just wanted Galactica.)

At work, my seriously overpowered Dell Optiplex 745 carries this joint:


I'm not sure where I got it, but I think it's cool nonetheless.

So what are you sporting?

Comments

Popular Posts