Sunday Setlist - April 3


After the crazy busy-ness of last weekend, it was nice to just come in on Sunday, enjoy the service, and relax.  Today was really nice (and a beautiful New England Spring day as well)

Here's the set, pasted right out of Planning Center:  (lazy, I know) 



  • Icon_compressed_white
    Blessed Assurance [D] Spacer(Crosby/Knapp)

  • Icon_compressed_white
    Blessed Be Your Name [C] (Redman/Redman)



  • Icon_compressed_white
    Beautiful One [D] Spacer(Hughes)

  • Icon_compressed_white
    Open The Eyes Of My Heart [E] Spacer(Baloche)

  • Icon_compressed_white
    How Great Is Our God [E] Spacer(Tomlin/Reeves/Cash)

  • Icon_compressed_white
    Trading My Sorrows [G] Spacer(Evans)


Things went pretty smoothly at service.  Everything sounded great in my in-ear monitors, which was confirmed by Izzy (our sound-meister) when I got off the platform.   We also wound up tagging "How Great..." with "To Worship You I Live" by Israel Houghton - it just seemed to flow.

Comments

Popular Posts