Sunday Setlist - February 27


Here's the recap from a busy day for Gospel Light Worship, as we led in three different buildings today, for two Sunday morning services and a multi-church baptism service in the evening.  It was also a day plagued by... gremlins! 


First, to the Gospel Light setlist:

Opening:

Blessed Be Your Name (Redman/Redman)(G)

Main Set:

O Praise Him (All this for a King)(Crowder)(Bb)
Glory to God Forever (Beeching/Fee)(B)
How Great is Our God (Tomlin/Reeves/Cash)(C)
How He Loves (McMillan)(C)

Offering:

Montana (Gonzales/Gonzales/Gonzales)(Am)


We were joined today by three students from Zion Bible College, two wonderful female vocalists and a seriously amazing bassist.  Every song really seemed to speak to someone today, especially How He Loves.  We kept having to come back to it, and it was really a beautiful service with the best congregation ever.

We also served at Lighthouse Fellowship Church.

Montana(Gonzales/Gonzales/Gonzales)(Am)
Glory to God Forever(Beeching/Fee)(B)
Blessed Be Your Name (Redman/Redman)(C)
How Great is Our God  (Tomlin/Reeves/Cash)(C)

And finally, we had a two-church baptism tonight, with one of our church plants, Beacon of Light Fellowship Church.

Freedom (Bushard)B
For Who You Are (Sampson)(B)
Moving Forward (Houghton/Sanchez)(A)
I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (Singh)(E)
Gospel Medley (C)
You Are Good (Houghton)(E)
Again I Say Rejoice (Houghton)(E)

As I said, a busy day.  Now, about those gremlins.   After the service at GLCC, I tweeted:



Yeah, all that happened.  In the middle of the set at LHFC, the piano just went "zzzt!" and stopped working.  During the first song at GLCC, the channel went dead on the acoustic.  No biggie - I could play electric the rest of the set.  Until a string broke during "How Great..."   So I plugged the acoustic into the electric chain, and bypassed everything.   That got me through one song, until the acoustic went "zzzt!"  and went dead.   So I dropped my mic boom to waist height and went old-school.   A couple of people told me later they didn't even realize I was having trouble, so I guess that's a good thing.

So, was your service smoother than ours?   Check others at The Worship Community .


Comments

Popular Posts