Album Review - Page CXVI: Hymns I & II - joint style





the joint continues it's fall madness with yet another review, this time going traditional with Hymns I & II from Page CXVI.  


KLAMPERT: I Love these two CD’s and can’t wait for hymns 3 and 4 to come out. They have become an Epic band. Rating: ★★★★½
BYRD: I think there’s some great music here and the fact that they lyrics are hymns makes it pretty special. It’s not Passion. It’s not Hillsong. And yet again, it’s really good stuff and that makes it special as well. Not everything hits on all cylinders for me here but I really respect these two projects and am anxious for the upcoming releases. Rating: ★★★½☆
MAHONEY: A great, modern approach to classic hymns, with one or two klunkers.  Rating: ★★★★☆
VANCE: I love when old hymns are revived and get to live again.  Page CXVI are doing a good job of classic hymn revival and I will be keeping an eye on them. Rating: ★★★★☆


Check out the entire review at the joint review.  

Comments

Popular Posts