Sunday Setlist - November 7


We had a busy weekend at Gospel Light this weekend.  We had a men's encounter, which is a three-day getaway for men, mainly those who are new believers.  Between the men who were going for the encounter and the guides who taught at it, we had a large percentage of the men out of church Sunday morning, along with Daniel and Aquim.  (I was teaching at the encounter, but came home Saturday night so I could be in church on Sunday.)

We did another acoustic set, this time just an acoustic guitar and three female vocalists.  Here's the set:

Opening:

I Offer My Life (Moen)(E)

Main Set:

God of Wonders (Byrd/Hindalong)(G)
Blessed Be Your Name (Redman)(C)
Happy Day (Cantelon/Hughes)(C)
Came to My Rescue (Davies/Sampson/Thomas)
Healer (Guglielmucci)(B)

Offering:

Trading My Sorrows (Evans)(G)

We haven't done "I Offer My Life" in forever, and I kind of wish we hadn't done it today.  I wasn't really happy with it.  The vocals were great, I just didn't like my playing on it.  "God of Wonders" on the other hand, is one of my favorite tunes to do on acoustic, so I quickly forgot my woes.

So check out some others worship recaps at The Worship Community.  

Comments

Popular Posts