Blogs on Blogs

There's a lot of junk on the internet, and this is true. But there are diamonds in the rough. Here at Mikeymo's place, our vast staff (me) has spared no expense (just the cable bill, really) to bring you the best of the best.

Ok, maybe not really, but there are several blogs that I look at regularly. I thought you might enjoy them. The links are to the right (no, your right!)

  • The Light-Washed path. Nick Champlin, pastor, missionary and guitar player, brings great insight into the Word. Do not miss this one.
  • Christian ConcertZine. Information about CCM concerts - locations, reviews, upcoming tours, tales from the road and concerts. You might even find my picture in there somewhere!
  • Fernando's Desk - Great insights and observations about a great many things from one of the smartest guys I don't really know! (Hey, he lives in Hong Kong, OK?)
  • Blog of the Ancient Mariner - see above, but from London.

I'll add more as they come up, if the Googlebots don't get me!

Comments

  1. Hey Mikey,

    That's a good list, those are all on my daily read as well - and I've added yours to my list, too. Here's a couple others you might like:

    http://blog.whatwouldchickenbobdo.com/

    That's my CEO, he's not a prolific poster, but his posts are thought provoking and generally insightful.

    http://addliveliness.blogspot.com/

    That's my boss, he's pretty philosophical in his posts - in a good way.

    http://roydonkin.blogspot.com/

    That's royd from the CMF. His posts are usually too politically charged for me, but he does make me think. Dangit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, for the link.

    I guess Somerton isn't far from London by stateside standards.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts