Sunday Setlist - December 27


This week's setlist/worship recap from Gospel Light Community Church.


Opening:

How Great is Our God (Tomlin/Reeves/Cash)(C)

Main Set:

All Because of Jesus (Fee)(C)
All About You (Houghton)(E)
Mighty to Save (Morgan)(A)
Shout to the Lord (Zschech)(A)
Hosanna (Fraser)(C#m)

Offering:

Montana (Salinas)(Am)

In giving with the season, the theme of the service today was "Jesus."  The songs in the worship set were all chosen to relate straight back to Him. 

We had a good service today, though we were down one singer, and not as many seats were filled as usual.  I guess some folks were travelling for the Christmas weekend.  I love doing "All Because of Jesus."  It's such a great song to open a service with. 

The transition from "Mighty to Save" into "Shout to the Lord" went well, and the worship time was really in full swing by then.  "Shout to the Lord" is such a classic, and people really get into it.  I got a couple of comments after service about "Hosanna" - that the song was liked, that is sounded good.  It's one of my favorite worship songs, so it was good to hear the feedback. 

I know some video was shot of the service today, but I didn't get it.  I'll try to get a hold of it and get it up in a future post.

Check out some other recaps at Fred McKinnon's blog.

Comments

  1. I don't know the first song on your main list - I will definitely check it out! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts