Sunday Setlist - November 2




Another entry in Sunday Setlists, hosted on Fred McKinnon's blog

All I can say is "Wow!" It was a great worship service today. Here's the list:

Opening Song:
Sanctuary(Thompson/Scruggs)


Set:
Open the Eyes of My Heart (Baloche)
Say So (Houghton/Gungor)
Tell the World (Houston/Douglass/Sampson)
There is None Like You (LaBlanc)
You Are My All in All (Jernigan)
Mighty to Save (Morgan)

Added, unplanned, spontainious song:
He Knows My Name (Walker)


We do "Sanctuary" in three languages - English, Spanish and French Creole - to represent the diversity of out congregation. Nice way to open the service, especially because we had a lot of guests this week - two baby dedications contributed to that.

"Tell the World" was a new one for us. We did it similar to the version on The I Heart Revolution - in other words loud and energetic. People really seemed to get into it. I'm waiting for some feedback, but I think we need to boost the vocals on it. We worked hard on this one, and I think it paid off. Plus, I get to do that cool guitar bit in the verses.


We did "There is None..." and "...All in All" as a medley. Didn't really plan it that way, it just flowed like that. It was really nice. Then after "Mighty to Save" so many people were still worshiping. Josh started just singing the chorus to"He Knows My Name." When Esther came in one verse, it was a surprise (she's usually not that forward) but man did it touch something. It was a great time of worship.


We also had a special - Hillsong's "Hosanna" (Fraser) sung by Laura and Samir. They are both such great vocalists, it was awesome to hear them do this. I've heard each one do it solo, but together - wow. They split the verses and sang together on the chorus and bridge. Amazing.


How was your worship?

Comments

Popular Posts