Tis the Season - Almost

Christmas will soon be upon us. For us, the first sure sign of the impending holiday is the Parade Spectacular in my hometown of Stamford, Connecticut. Note that this is where I grew up, not where I live, as there is no way I could afford to live there now.

Anyway, I had my usual grumblings about going all the way down there, walking twenty minutes thorough crowded streets and standing in freezing cold. (I prefer watching holiday parades the same way I like watching football - at home, on TV, nice and warm. With a bathroom close by.)

But, as usual, I had a good time, and the kids enjoyed it as well. It's not often you can get a seventeen-year-old, a twelve-year-old and a seven-year-old to agree on anything.

Here are some pictures from the parade. Click for biggie-ness.






Nothing says "Christmas" like the Pink Panther.










That's a big, scary clownfish!















Muggin' for the camera. Again.












That's my home-boy! Grinch rocks!

Comments

Popular Posts