More Blogs on Blogs

I haven't done this in a while, so I thought I would write about some of the places i spend my virtual day.


Here are some great blogs I read, and why, and why you might want to. As always, these blogs are brought to you commercial free, and in no particular order.

  • Fred McKinnon's blog. Fred has got several unique gifts, not the least of which is the ability to bring other bloggers and worship leaders together. Kind of like GLCC's youth group and my house, Fred's blog is where everyone seems to go to hang out. He also runs The Worship Community, which doesn't hurt.
  • Billy Chia is a worship pastor in Huntsville, Alabama. Billy has got the uncanny ability to ask really pertinent questions. I really like his approach to things. I've talked to Billy on the phone - he's the real deal.
  • Russ Hutto. Russ is another worship leader on the edge. On the edge of what, I don't know. But his church seems to always be doing some cool stuff.
  • Mandy Thompson runs a great blog called Blending Worship, in addition to her own personal one. BW is just what it sounds like - making different styles (and cultures) work. And hey, us New Englanders gotta stick together!
  • Joel Klampert is another New Englander, who claims he's a New Yorker. Wicked cool! And he's got a brand new site!
  • Chris Moncus writes about all kinds of ministry in general. Good stuff!
  • Worship City by Conner Byrd. I just love the title. I want to live there. Plus, I like what he writes.

There are more, but hey, I need fodder for another post sometime in the future!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I will return the favor in the near future!!

    I love Fred's stuff too. We got to hang out back in July at the National Worship Leader Conference. Fred's the real deal too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts