Song of the Week - All to Show


This week, Hillsong London released the album Hail to the King. You can read a great review of this record at The Worship Community, done from the point of view of several different worship leaders.


One of my favorite songs on the record is "All to Show." This song is a great, upbeat tune, very reminicent of a Hillsong United cut. I like song because of its energy and also because of its message.


"We are a history making generation,
for all that's true
Jesus, the life I live is your reflection
It's all for you"


As Mandy Thompson writes, the "lyrics challenge us to show off God’s blessing “in the life you gave to me.” The whole song is just such a challenge, just such a battle cry - "this is why I'm here, this is what I do."


"It's all to show the world
who you are to me..."

It kind of echoes the sentiments in another Song of the Week, "Tell the World" by Hillsong United. I love the whole idea of not just living in Christ, but letting others know about it.


So get out there and show it!

Comments

Popular Posts