Saturday Silliness - 16 Things
I saw this on Russ Hutto's blog, and thought it was cool....
Sixteen random things about me:
- I was born in a teeny town in Labrador called - I'm not kidding - Happy Valley.
- When I was a kid I took film making and improv classes.
- I broke my first bone when I was 37 years old.
- It still hurts from time to time.
- I took flying lessons in college.
- I work as a service manager at a small European import dealership on the Connecticut shore. (which is different from the Connecticut coast, where I live.
- Except for one year of college, since I was 3, I have never lived more than 5 miles from Long Island Sound.
- Fastest I have ever driven on a racetrack - 155 MPH. Fastest I have ever driven on a public road - 167 MPH. (although I'll give props to the metric system. 268 sounds way cooler.)
- I've been to Belize in Central America twice on mission trips. If my wife could take the heat, I could easily live there. Caye Caulker, baby!
- I have a bachelor's degree in marketing, with a minor in business law.
- The first "R" rated movie I ever saw was Animal House. I was eleven.
- My first car was a 1981 Toyota Celica GT notchback. It was tan not beige!
- In high school, I was my senior class president. That meant absolutely nothing after high school. My entire high school had about 80 students. My senior class had 13.
- I grew up Catholic, and seriously considered the priesthood. I was an altar server for nine years. The first mass I ever served was my grandfather's funeral.
- I've been to six of the ten biggest cities in the U.S. I can't believe San Antonio is number 7. (that's not one of the cities I've been to.) I can't believe Boston is 23rd.
- I learned how to drive a boat when I was 7. By nine I could dock a 36ft twin screw. I haven't been on a boat in years. The first fish I caught was a 13lb sea robin. Ugly!
Tag, you're it! Comment if you do this.