2008 Stat-a-licious

Since everyone else whose blogs I read seems to be doing this, so will I! Who says I'm not at team player!

I started this blog in May of 2008. Here are the year-to date statifications:

Top Referrers:


  1. Blogger.com
  2. Google (more on keywords later)
  3. Fred McKinnon (You rock, bro!)
  4. Facebook (twitter-fed updates, I guess)
  5. Christian Musician Radio Forums (my homeys!)
  6. The Worship Community (KJV: Verily, thou doest rocketh!)
  7. Haloscan
  8. Blogcatalog
  9. Twitter
  10. Blog of the Ancient Mariner (Toni, who da thunkit?)

Top Posts:

  1. Sonseed - I am Not Making This Up
  2. Michael Gugliemucci, Achan Warned You
  3. Michael Guglielmucci Speaks Out (I'm sensing a pattern here...)
  4. The Long Tail
  5. Album Review: Hillsong United: The I Heart Revolution
  6. Album Review: Hillsong Live: This Is Our God
  7. Song of the Week: Revelation Song
  8. Album Review: Hillsong London: Hail to the King (just a referral to TWC)
  9. Sunday Setlist - November 9 (Why was that day so special?)
  10. Open Letter to Mister Obama

Top Search Keywords:

  1. Michael Guglielmucci (I need to send this guy a thank-you card)
  2. Sonseed
  3. Hillsong London hail to the king
  4. mikeymo
  5. David Crowder remedy club tour live
  6. "how I am supposed to show love for someone who over and over constantly rejects me" (that's a quote from the movie "Fireproof")
  7. chord my god is mighty to save
  8. david crowder dvd review
  9. hillsong
  10. hillsong london hail to the king review

I didn't have any really strange search terms like Mandy's "wet pants" or Fred's "bad singer fred mckinnon o holy night”, but I did chuckle at "dabble piano." If I ever start a band, that will be the name - Dabblepiano!

I had visitors from 66 countries. The top five:

  1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Australia
  4. Canada
  5. Hong Kong

I also managed to hit all fifty states and the District of Columbia. Top five:

  1. Connecticut (duh)
  2. California
  3. Texas
  4. Georgia
  5. Florida

Clearly, controversial topics rule the day. I need to do more album reviews - very popular. And I need to figure out why Vermont and Wyoming don't dig me!

So thank you all for a great first year of blogging! I look forward to an amazing 2009.

Comments

Popular Posts